Summer Evening Recitals
Every Sunday at 18.00 throughout summer, from 7 June to 6 September, we invite you to evening concerts at Troldhaugen.
You may experience some of the finest pianists in Norway, performing a varied repertoire of both Norwegian and international composers.
The concerts take place in the chamber music hall, Troldsalen.
Duration, ca. 90 min.
- 7 June: Knut Christian Jansson
- 14 June: Christian Ihle Hadland
- 21 June: Sveinung Bjelland
- 28 June: Christian Grøvlen
- 5 July: Rune Alver
- 12 July: Einar Steen-Nøkleberg
- 19 July: Ole Christian Haagenrud
- 26 July: Kristin Fyrand Mikkelsen og Gunnar Flagstad, four hands
- 2 August: Mariam Kharatyan
- 9 August: Joachim Carr
- 16 August: Marina Kan Selvik
- 23 August: Pål Eide
- 30 August: Tor Espen Aspaas
- 6 September: Oda Voltersvik
The pianist performs daily lunchtime concerts at 13.00 the following week. Read more about the lunchtime concerts here.
Ordinary NOK 290,-
Student / Bergen Card NOK 250,-
Children kr. 50,-
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available). Purchase tickets here.
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
Package: Evening recital with bus transportation from the city centre
- Bus from the Tourist Information 16:30
- Guided tour of Grieg's villa
- Evening recital in Troldsalen 18:00
- Return to Bergen city centre 20:00
Prices: NOK 390/350/100 Tickets are sold at the Tourist Information or online
7. June 2020 to 6. September 2020
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen