Daily lunchtime concerts 2020
We offer daily lunchtime concerts with Edvard Grieg's piano music from May 1 to October 11.
We also have extra lunchtime concerts on Sundays from March 8 to April 19 and on Maundy Thursday (April 9) and on Good Friday (April 9).
Every day at 13:00 from May 1 until October 11, Edvard Grieg Museum invites you to a lunchtime concert in Troldsalen chamber music hall, with a beautiful view to Edvard Grieg’s composer’s hut.
Grieg’s famous lyric pieces as well as his arrangements of Norwegian folk songs will be on the repertory. Each pianist will present their own programs.
- Week 18 Audun Kayser
- Week 19 Jørn Skauge
- Week 20 Turid Bakke Braut
- Week 21 Martha Berit Belt
- Week 22 Ingunn Ådland
- Week 23 Thormod Rønning Kvam
- Week 24 Knut Christian Jansson
- Week 25 Christian Ihle Hadland
- Week 26 Sveinung Bjelland
- Week 27 Christian Grøvlen
- Week 28 Rune Alver
- Week 29 Einar Steen-Nøkleberg
- Week 30 Ole Christian Haagenrud
- Week 31 Kristin Fyrand Mikkelsen og Gunnar Flagstad, four hands
- Week 32 Mariam Kharatyan
- Week 33 Joachim Carr
- Week 34 Marina Kan Selvik
- Week 35 Pål Eide
- Week 36 Tor Espen Aspaas
- Week 37 Oda Voltersvik
- Week 38 Reidun Askeland
- Week 39 Signe Bakke
- Week 40 Torleif Torgersen
- Week 41 Øyvind Aase
Ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa.
Adults NOK 180
Students/Bergen Card: NOK 120
Groups (min 15 pax): NOK 120
Children u. 16 year: NOK 50
We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Online: https://troldhaugen.screenbooking.com/Tours/779?c=en
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
1. May 2020 to 11. October 2020
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen